Timber GreenhousesPrice ListBrochure
Attractive in design , and constructed with fully tanalised timber, our range of timber greenhouses are the perfect option for any keen gardener.
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 32mm finished size
- All boards are 12mm finish tongued and grooved boards and fixed with stainless steel nails
- All the timber is green tint tanalised pressure treated
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing is toughened safety glass
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Each roof vent has an automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support (width 520mm, height 745mm)
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look (excluding Lean To's)
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom, called the damp barrier (excluding Potting Shed)
We currently have two timber greenhouses on display within our Cheshire factory show site.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.